Adventure Haus ski shops are now located in two great locations benefiting our customers even more than ever. Our first location being located right in the heart of Midway in the quaint Swiss Village of Zermatt Resort and our second is located just across the street at The Lodge at Stillwater.
- With the closest ski rental shops to the Deer Valley Gondola we are fully equipped to fit your whole family for ski rentals in the Heber, Midway and Park City ski areas.
- We are proud to be the local ski rental shop servicing winter rentals to Deer Valley, Park City Mountain Resort and the Canyons. Offering a wide range of ski rentals for beginners, intermediates and the true shredders. We sell full day discounted lift tickets to both PCMR and the Canyons.
- Get from our shop to the ski hill in under 10 minutes from both our Zermatt and Stillwater locations. Given our prime location, you can be to Deer Valley’s Gondola in ten minutes from Zermatt or from our Stillwater location in two. Park City Mountain Resort and the Canyons are 30 minutes from Zermatt and only 20 from the Lodge at Stillwater.
- With many other activities to do in the area, we are here to help optimize your vacation and make any reservations for any of the local activities. Snowmobiling is only 30 minutes from either location with groomed runs and trails accessible for any novice renters. Snow tubing at Soldier Hollow is ran every two hours on the even hour and is a lot of fun with a cable tow that will pull you up to the top of a number of different runs at different advanced levels. There are sleigh rides just across the street, snowshoes for rent and ice skating in the town square. New this year to the area are the Ice Castles located just next door to the ice skating rink for a fun new experience that very few people can see.
- Many of these places require advanced reservation so if you know you are coming into town, give us a call and we can reserve any activity to make your vacation a great experience.