Group UTV Scavenger Hunt
- Per Person
Side by Side Group Scavenger Hunt
We host Utah’s most exciting group UTV scavenger hunt. The hunt starts right from our shop at the Zermatt Resort in Midway. Divide your group up into teams and they will follow self guided clues through the mountain trails of the Wasatch Back. They will collect items at each stop and race back (within speed limits, of course) to the finish line. Our Adventure Haus team will be the official time keepers and referees. There are penalties if teams don’t play by the rules. The entire adventure takes 3-4 hours from check in to final check out. It’s a great way to explore the great outdoors, engage in friendly competition, work on team building skills and have an epic adventure. Teams can be split up into 4-seat or 2-seat razors but you must book a minimum of 4 machines to do the scavenger hunt. CALL TO BOOK!
Scavenger Hunt start times:
- 9 AM or 2 PM
- Pick up location: Adventure Haus at Zermatt Resort – 784 W. Resort Drive – Midway, UT
- Driver requirements: Must be a 25 years or older and have a valid drivers license.
- Price per person includes: machine rental, machine damage waiver policy, fuel, scavenger hunt set up & take down and team bandanas.
- Not included: Gratuity not included. Prizes at the end of competition not included. We encourage the group coordinator to provide the prizes or incentives. This is a great opportunity to personalize the experience for your group by selecting prizes/incentives that are meaningful to your group. They can be anything from silly prizes with great bragging rights to prizes with more monetary value.
- Helmets are not required as these are legal for street use and therefore we do not provide them.
- Children who are required by state law to be in a car seat, must also be in a car seat in the RZR. You can install your own or you can use ours. Please note, these will get dusty.
- Cancellation Policy: For full refund, please let us know at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled activity. Otherwise, your credit card may be charged for the original amount of the activity. Please call 435-709-9540 to make any changes to your reservation.